SPECIAL EVENTS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL SUCH TIME WHEN WE KNOW IT IS SAFE AND HEALING TO GATHER TOGETHER AGAIN.
Late Spring Urban Yoga retreat
Saturday 30 May 2020 at Millennium Space, London
10:00 am - 5 pm
The day will include:
* Two well-balanced dynamic yoga sessions in the morning
* Followed by a long Yin and Restorative yoga session in the afternoon
* Pranayama, Meditation and Yoga Nidra to help you find your inner calm
* Yoga practice using the most delicious essential oils to balance your energy and emotions, and take you deeper into your practice and present moment
* A day where everything will be taken care of for you so you can let go and immerse yourself in taking care of your body, mind and spirit
* A delicious, vegan lunch & treats
* A goodie bag full of surprises
Space limited – book today to avoid disappointment!
Spring bird offer: £75 if booked by 31 March, £89 after that
Eco mats & all props are provided
This is a one day event.
Please note that minimum number of students is needed to run this one day event.
For more info, or to book your place, get in touch via the Contact page or book now here.
Here is what students had to say about my previous retreat:
"I feel grounded and grateful. Felt cared for. A day of reflection, pause, mental and physical nurture"
"The use of Young Living essential oils makes this experience truly 'different' from other yoga practices. Blanka's voice is soothing for any distress you may have!"
"Feeling physically looser - more relaxed but definitely worked the muscles in the morning session. Mentally and spiritually feeling 'light', more in peace and inspired to bring more yoga and meditation into my daily life."